Oh Institute... How I love thee.

Institute is really, really great! I seriously love every minute of the classes I am taking. I learn so much and it feels so good when I'm there.

But funny things do happen on occasion there.

This just happened in my class tonight and it just made me chuckle a little bit to myself.

(When looking at an elevation map of Upper Galilee)
Teacher: The Sea of Galilee is 690 feet below sea level.
Student: (raises hand) You know, that's almost 700 feet below sea level!!
Teacher: ... ... Uh, yes. Yes it is. Uhm. Good insight!

Apparently, 700 feet is much more significant than 690 feet!

Only in Institute... :)

1 comments:

July 7, 2009 at 9:34 AM Olivia said...

Well, actually...That's a lot of candy.

Post a Comment

 

© William Peterson
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates