Well, I bought new guitar strings today. And I got so excited that I just HAD to blog about it! I love buying new strings. Brand new strings on a guitar is one of the best sounds in the world to me. I just can't get enough of it.
Well, today was actually a pretty good day. I worked down at my dad's office until 6 and came home to re-string my guitar. When I got home, I found out that my mom made some cookies. Chocolate chocolate chip mint. My favorite. :)
So, all in all it was a rather good day!
Here's a video so that you too can share in the beauty that is new strings on a guitar. :)
EDIT: I started the upload of this video at about 9:15 PM yesterday and after 2 hours of waiting, I decided to just let this run overnight...
It is now 10:00 AM the NEXT DAY and it is still not done uploading... Well, I've gone this far. I might as well let it finish.
It finally finished around 3:00 PM.... Wow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment