Hey, guess what! I have pictures for you! I know, I know... let's all settle down here. No need to be so anxious.
Now that the weather has gotten better, I've been able to get out on the trails a lot more often. And I have some pretty pictures to show for it.
This is from Taylor Canyon. I took this on my way to Malan's Peak
Panoramania
Waterfall Canyon
"Ahyuk, a waterfall... WATERFALL?!?"
"Naaaaa, seven yah, see vee beep, see vah wah..."
Not from a hike... (Could you tell?) On my way to class one morning last month.
Looking towards Ben Lomond Peak from the roof of the Browning Center.
Well. There you are. I don't have anymore to write. Work was long today - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A full dance set-up, followed by a show call. It felt good to get back home.
Also, I am watching Supernatural right now (Season 1), and I just saw Adrian Hough. He used to be in my ward up in Canada. Cool, right?
Also, when your brother warns you to not do too many curls after not doing them for a while, you should probably listen. My left arm won't bend easily or painlessly bend past 113°.
Also, I don't like fish sticks.






1 comments:
sooo fuun!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/jenis-jenis-kta
Post a Comment