Well, today was pretty darn sweet. Oh, I have pictures this time too. So, hooray.
I went to two Institute classes this morning and another one tonight. It reminded me of the summer before my mission where I took about 6 classes there because I had nothing else to do, and I was preparing for a mission. Even though you have some interesting moments with some of the interesting people there (see my previous post from that summer about Institute), there really is a different feeling being there. Being around a lot of people who generally follow the same Gospel and moral teachings of Christ helps you stay motivated to do what's right. So, I had a great time with that today.
When I got home, I was surprised with a delivery from my Canadian friend Jennifer. She serves in the RS Presidency of my ward, so I've gotten to know her pretty well through that. She recently made a trip back home to Canada, and I sent her with twenty bucks to buy as many Wunderbars as she could. She came through for me. Haha, I now have a healthy stack of delicious, chocolaty, "chocolate bars". And yes, they are just a great as I remember them being. I bit into one and I was instantly taken back 10 years to the cold Halloween nights where these were a major hit among the kids for the Halloween candy booty.
We took some pictures enjoying these Wunderbars. Here they are:
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Wunderbar! Das ist mein Wunderbar...
Oh, ya. These are delicious.
Laughing at the seduction.
Yup.
Well, there you are. One happy day for two happy guys... Eating Wunderbars... From Canada. They are half in French too, which makes them twice as good. Yep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment